Since 2009, we have been in our
brand new, state of the art, 20,100 square foot facility at 4900 West
Marshall Street, Richmond, VA. From a single church classroom to two buildings at United Methodist Family Services to our own space specifically designed to meet the needs of our participants! Lots of light, open spaces, easy access, covered entrance, two activity rooms with adjoining cafes, and many bathrooms make Circle Center the best place to be during the day!
| Front Entrance, 4900 West Marshall Street, Richmond, VA|
On Monday, January 5, 2009, our program opened, and participants and their families were delighted with what they saw and experienced:
The new location is great—more space and I’m making more friends. Love the staff, Carroll, a participant, said.
Wow! Wow! I like it!
proclaimed another participant, Ron.
His caregiver commented:
I love the new location and the care my father receives. The space is great. Congratulations. Thanks for the excellent and professional care.
Another participant, Ann, exclaimed:
The new Center is super! I enjoy coming here daily to talk to everyone.
| Activity Room (1 of 2)|| Sun Porch (1 of 2)|
Center is conveniently located in the West End near Willow Lawn (one
block north of Broad Street and just west of Staples Mill Road), near the I-64 / I-95 interchange.
- Center fire suppression system
- Central alarm on all doors to prevent wandering
- Two sun porches off the activity rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and cafe
- A secure, enclosed patio for safety
- Canopy and curbside parking with loaner wheelchairs and umbrellas for pick-up and drop-off
- Annual inspections by State Fire Marshall
- Center kitchen inspections quarterly by Richmond Department of Health to meet restaurant standards
4900 West Marshall Street
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 358-3866 Fax